The 750W motor can provide Libra with up to 31MPH speed (after lifting the speed limit) and 80N. M torque can make Libra go over 30° high slope, conquer most road conditions. Combined with the 48V 15Ah LG cells lithium battery, which provides you up to 60 miles range, the Libra's proven powertrain can accompany you treks and rides to challenges further afield.The Libra is equipped with a powertrain which has been approved by many Fucare users/owners over the past two years. Continuity the patented design frame of Fucare appearance style, Libra ebike has a thicker frame and multiple triangle structure. Larger force area and stable triangle structure means Libra e-bike has more bending resistance, shear strength, more stability and show better when it facing the same impact. Provide strong and reliable safety for Libra riders. The low-step frame design more inclusive of users, friendly for women, the elderly and people with knee problems for ride.
The bike is designed with the road challenges of commuting and long-distance travel in mind. The Libra is equipped with multiple shock absorbs, shock front forks, and dual side spring rear shocks, allowing the rider to be fully cushioned on bumpy roads.
52-tooth large cogs for a more relaxed riding position. Libra electric bike braking system is a combination of power-off brake handlebars and disc brakes, which can quickly respond to braking commands.Shorter braking distance, get higher level of security. The headlight and taillight use LED lights and reflective stickers are placed in many places on the body to make the bike easy to catch in the dark, guaranteeing riders' safety in various environments. Whole e-bike 85% pre-assembled, easy install after unpack. We provide unpack videos to guide you each step of the way after you receive your Libra, and specially placed removable installation guides for body parts. Allow you at ease to face the remaining 15% installation. Our established service team c. An provide you with exclusive one on one service depending on your situation. FUCARE 2022 NEW EBIKE(Libra).
FUCARE has been paying attention to the electric bicycle. Most of them are equipped with high-power high-speed motors on the thin frame.We think this is a huge danger to the safety of consumers, so we decided to design a new Step through electric bike. After 10000 miles of all terrain riding tests and 300000 laboratory vibration tests, Libra came out after 15 months of R&D, design, production and testing.
The upgraded and thickened fucare frame has bending strength and shear strength. Make the safety of riding more secure. The conventional frame is very thin and has potential safety hazards. The fucare patented frame can carry 400 pounds. The SHIMANO 7 speed gear provides a smooth and reliable shifting.The combination of gear shifting command and rear shift can achieve faster and more dynamic gear shifting. You can choose the most appropriate riding speed according to the road conditions. 20" 4.0" Fat tire noise reduction mute, The tread pattern of 20 inch tire has a strong grip, comfortable 4.0 wide tires absorb vibration, which adapt to various terrains such as urban roads, mountain roads, beaches and snow. The electric mountain bike has multiple reflectors, don't have to worry about safety even in the dark! 48V LED Headlight and Taillight. The headlights and tail lights of commute ebike can provide safety lighting, and the tail lights can become brighter when you brake to ensure that you can ride safely in the dark. The tail lamp fits perfectly with the frame, and the exquisite design adds style to the bicycle. Ebike's disc brake system provides a best linearity between strong braking force and braking response.
The braking system of fat tie ebike can achieve the best deceleration even in the long-term cold, high temperature and oxidation environment. Ergonomic design saddle & Large Capacity.The seat of fucare electric beach bike is composed of soft gel pad and double spring suspension, which is soft, comfortable, impact resistant, wear-resistant, anti-skid and rainproof, and the rear seat can be flexibly disassembled. You can install basket on rear seat, after removal rear soft air cushion. There are places for the front of the ebikes for adults to install the basket, greatly increase cargo capacity, which is best choice for long-distance travel enthusiasts. 750W high speed brushless motor. 48V 15Ah LG Li-ion battery.
Two rear spring shock absorb, Front suspension. 20" × 4.0" All-terrain fat tire. 4.9 IP65 LCD display with USB port.
1 Fat tire electric bike, 1 Battery, 1 Charger, 1 Rear rack, 1 Front and rear fenders, 1 Tool set, 1 Bike lock, 1Paint (spare refinish). This item is in the category "Sporting Goods\Cycling\Electric Bicycles". The seller is "fucar97" and is located in this country: US.This item can be shipped to United States.